Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello Friends

Hello Friends !
I am hoping to start this blog to help encourage all of us to live a happy and healthy life !                                    I have been married to my wonderful husband Daniel  for five years now He is the love of my life,My supporter  and best friend !I am also  a busy mom to three little boys Casey age 4, Joel 20 months & Ethan who will be 2 months in three days !
   I grew up raised in some what of an Amish life style and the  the oldest of 14 children . So growing up I did not hear or even think about eating healthy or adding more exercise to our  life other than your  daily work.  As a teen the only way that I knew how to get rid of weight that I did not want was to become bulimic ,so I struggled with Bulimia off and on  for about two years .                                                                     But after I got pregnant with my first son I did not even try to eat healthy or try to keep any of the extra weight off  at all so at the end of my pregnancy  I had gained 40 lbs and I had a 5 lb baby  ! So most of it was me lol ! And I would have never done anything about it other than  whine because children had made me fat ect  because  one thing  did know was that I did not want to ever turn back to being bulimic ever again  even if the temptation was there  I knew that  I could not be that kind of mother to my son . But thankfully a member of my husbands family had just had a baby around the time as I did and she was talking about eating low carb ,walking and getting back and shape . So this was my first insight on a healthy way of weight lose and getting your body back after a baby . So I decided I would try this diet and eating cleaner too ,and as the lb started coming off the more I loved it ! soon I wanted more results and I wanted to do more than walking so I ordered some dvd's and I did them and the more I did the more I loved it and became more and into fitness ! I have had two more little boys since I decided to try to live a healthier life and I am thankful every day for this choice in my life and I hope that by doing this I can be a good example to my children and friends .
   So join me on this journey and see what it has in store for us all !!

No comments:

Post a Comment